When Making Home Sausage You Want High Performance and the BEST value!
Look No Further Than This Eight pack of Aussie Made Devro Butcher Quality in either; 23, 26 or 30 mm Collagen
- Collagen casings are the most popular casings in use today.
- They are made from a naturally occurring protein in animal hides.
- These are Butcher quality casings – made in Bathurst, NSW
- Collagen casings are inherently safe; the processes used make them free from health risks. The raw material, beef collagen, is usually even traceable right back to the individual animal that the hide came from.
- Collagen is also extremely versatile. There’s virtually no sausage it can’t accommodate. Customers use collagen casings for fresh, smoked and dried sausages in a wide variety of lengths and diameters.
- We stock the commonest sizes, 23, 26 and 30 mm. This listing is for
any eight of your choice of the three sizes
So simple to use – just place the already dry and fully formed casing onto
the stuffer nozzle and then just fill it!
Eight Collagen casings;
Each strand of 23 mm is 14.33 metres (47 feet)
Each strand of 26 mm is 17.45 metres (57.25 feet)
Each strand of 30 mm is 9.62 metres (31.5 feet)
Each strand will fill around 5 – 7 Kg; depending on which size you choose
Can be used for any of the sausage stuffers that come with a nozzle from 20 to 28 mm outside diameter
Suits most Stuffers and Kenwood Chef and Sunbeam mincer attachments!
In unopened shippers (from the factory) the shelf life is 2 years from the date of manufacture – but since these have been repacked – we recommend that you keep them in an airtight and moisture proof container and use within 4 – 6 months.
Imagine presenting handmade sausages at the next BBQ or family gathering!
(Tip – for best results – measure your nozzle OUTSIDE diameter before ordering – order casings the next size up)
Eight collagen tubes – ready to fill with approximately 40 – 55 KG (total) of your own home recipe creations!