Make The BEST & Super Economical Dried Meat Jerky in your Home
You Do NOT Have to pay up to $100 per Kg for Meat Jerky!
- There’s something olde worlde special about dried jerky – it has been used throughout the world for thousands of years; and is the oldest type of food preservation used by man
- It’s a convenient and long-lasting way of storing protein.
- BUT – you don’t have to pay up to – $100 Kg for it – make your own at home – quickly and easily without a smokehouse (use your oven on its lowest setting – or a food dehydrator if you have one)
- Use slices of whatever meat you like – even game meats and you can also use regular or premium minced meats!
- If you’re on the land like we are – you can get bulk meat of your own; or from neighbouring farms
- If you’re a hunter, you probably already have access to a source of wild pig, duck, rabbit etc?
- The top-selling kits contain everything you need to SAFELY dry any kind of meat at home (follow the simple instructions and you eliminate the food safety risks of going it alone)
- It tastes absolutely fantastic – and is a great source of lean protein, especially if you start with the premium or game meats
- Keeps well – great for bushwalking, kayaking, your survival kit etc!
- The kits contain a Cure pack (the food safety part) a spice pack and a shaker – sufficient to process approx. 6.8 kg minced or whole strips of your favourite meat
- Use it all at once – or make Jerky bit by bit as you need
Check out your FANTASTIC flavour options – and order now!
- Jalapeno x 1 only
- Cracked Pepper & Garlic x 2