When Making Home Sausage You Want High Performance and top value!
Look No Further Than a Four pack of Aussie Made Devro Butcher Quality in; 23 mm THIN Collagen Sausage Casings
- Collagen casings are the most popular casings in use today.
- They are made from a naturally occurring protein in animal hides.
- These are Super Quality Butcher casings – made in Bathurst, NSW
- Collagen casings are inherently safe; the processes used; make them free from health risks. The raw material, bovine (beef) collagen, is usually even traceable right back to the single individual animal that the hide came from.
- Collagen is also extremely versatile. There’s virtually no sausage it can’t accommodate. Customers use collagen casings for fresh, smoked and dried sausages in a wide variety of lengths and diameters.
- We stock the commonest sizes, 23, 26 and 30 mm. This listing is for
Four x 23mm casings – one of my BEST sellers.
- So simple to use – just place the already dry and fully formed casing onto
the stuffer nozzle and then just fill it!
- Each strand of 23 mm is 14.33 metres (47.01 feet)
- Each fills to around 5 Kg.
- Can be used for any of the sausage stuffers that come with a nozzle around 20 mm – outside diameter
- Suits most Stuffers and Kenwood Chef and Sunbeam mincer attachments
- In unopened shippers (from the factory) the shelf life is 2 years from the date of manufacture – but since these have been repacked – we recommend that you keep them in an airtight and moisture proof container and use within 4 – 6 months.
- Imagine presenting handmade sausages at the next BBQ or family gathering!
(Tip – for best results – measure your nozzle OUTSIDE diameter before ordering)
Four collagen tubes – ready to fill with approximately 20 KG (total) of your own home recipe creations!
Only $28.47 – post FREE