Meat Smoking – Smoke Powder – Hickory/Mesquite/ Beech/Sugar Gum – EXPRESS Shipping
Aussie-made Commercial Grade Smoke Powder – use in dry rubs, Sausage, Jerky, Burgers, Meatloaf, Gravies, Soups and more.
Just 3 – 8 grams per Kg or per Litre (in liquids) or to taste. At 3 grams/Kg the pack will add awesome flavour to 83 Kgs of a finished product.
REAL Wood Smoke – Meat & BBQ Additive
Carefully concentrated REAL Woodsmoke in powder form!
Instantly add wonderful smokey flavour to BBQ or Roast Meat!
Smoke liquids and powders have been used for YEARS by Pro BBQers and Chefs overseas – now you can go Pro too!
- Hickory – well known and truly versatile smoke flavour – great with pork, but strong enough to stand up to beef and any game meat.
- Mesquite – the strongest, adds hearty flavour to meat, used mostly for pork and ribs – but there are no hard and fast rules.
- Beech is a great all-rounder and goes with pretty much anything you cook, even fish. Light enough so as not to be overpowering, with a slightly sweet, more subtle flavour than Oak.
- Sugar Gum – subtle but nice, a true Aussie bush flavour
- Cherry-wood – a real kicker of a flavour – one destined to challenge Hickory for #1 spot.