When Making Home Sausage You Want High Performance and top value!
Look No Further Than a Twin pack of Aussie Made Devro Butcher Quality in; 23 mm THIN Collagen Sausage Casings
- Collagen casings are the most popular casings in use today.
- They are made from a naturally occurring protein in animal hides.
- These are Super Quality Butcher casings – made in Bathurst, NSW
- Collagen casings are inherently safe; the processes used; make them free from health risks. The raw material, bovine (beef) collagen, is usually even traceable right back to the single individual animal that the hide came from.
- Collagen is also extremely versatile. There’s virtually no sausage it can’t accommodate. Customers use collagen casings for fresh, smoked and dried sausages in a wide varieties of lengths and diameters.
- We stock the commonest sizes, 23, 26 and 30 mm. This listing is for Two x 23mm casings – one of my BEST sellers.
So simple to use – just place the already dry and fully formed casing onto the stuffer nozzle and then just fill it!
Each strand of 23 mm is 14.33 metres (47.01 feet)
Each fills to around 5 Kg.
Can be used for any of the sausage stuffers that come with a nozzle around 20 mm – outside diameter
Suits most Stuffers and Kenwood Chef and Sunbeam mincer attachments
In unopened shippers (from the factory) the shelf life is 2 years from date of manufacture – but since these have been repacked – we recommend that you keep them in an airtight and moisture proof container and use within 4 – 6 months.
Imagine presenting hand made sausages at the next BBQ or family gathering!
(Tip – for best results – measure your nozzle OUTSIDE diameter before ordering)
Two collagen tubes – ready to fill with approximately 10 KG (total) of your own home recipe creations!
Package total = 2 x casings only $15:75